Frame Fit: Narrow
Measurement: 49-21-145 (in millimeters)
Metal: Copper Alloy
Electroplating: Gold / Silver / Rose Pink
Frame: Plain / Transparent Acetate
Lens: 60% Transparency
Temple arms: Metal + Acetate
Protection: 100% UV protection in 400 degrees
- Sensation Series: Innocence and Lingering are MEIKING NG's delicate creation based on her memories from life, developed over a year since January 2017.
- Lingering, the twin set elaborated from "Innocence", indicating the growth of life to another stage, inspired from a heart touching love movie - The Notebook.
- The mix and twist between metal and acetate compose a flapping-like 3D frame and lenses with pronounced endpieces.
- With its classic round-off silhouette and unique twisting construction, Lingering exudes old-school confidence.
- The exquisite twisted and braided detail on temple arms and hardsome brow bar, capturing our heart-breaking love. In other words: unforgettable sleek.
- Non-prescription lenses are made in impact-resistant material, with CR-39 for maximizing clarity and color for your eyes
- Anti-scratch metallic electroplating and coating on lens included
- High quality screws imported from Japan for durability
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Made from the strongest, lightest ion-plated copper alloy
- Custom MEIKING NG acetate temple tips with round holes end detail
- Frames are delicately hand-polished for three days with a Japan wax compound to give a spectacular shine and smoothness before making their way to your eyes.